Ladies RetreatOpen to Women of All Ages
Lodge Rooms AvailableLodge roooms will be available this year on a first arrival first choice basis.
Speaker: Ruth Schwertfeger
September 23-25, 2016
You are invited to join us for the 19th Annual Ladies’ Retreat to be held at Camp Hope located in the beautiful foothills of North Georgia. The weekend will consist primarily of teaching by Ruth Schwertfeger. The retreat will begin Friday evening with registration at 7:00 and the first session will begin at 8:00. Dinner will not be served Friday evening, but hors d’oeuvres will be provided. Saturday’s ministry will begin at 9:00 a.m.
$35/daughter accompanying their mother
Camp Hope Dress Guidelines In order to insure that clothing worn by both campers and staff will contribute to the spirit of camp in a positive way by being modest and acceptable, the following guidelines are provided. Remember, what you wear impacts others!
Note: The Camp Hope staff reserves the right to ask any camper to change their clothing if it is deemed inappropriate.
GUIDELINES FOR FEMALES
- Spaghetti straps; straps must be 2” wide or t-shirt worn underneath.
- Halter or strapless tops.
- Midriff tops (must cover stomach w/arms extended over head).
- Low-cut tops (front and back) – no cleavage visible.
- See-through tops.
- Derogatory logos, pictures or writing on clothing.
- Cutoff t-shirts.
- Should be one-piece modest bathing suits with no cleavage visible and with modest cut for top of leg area.
- No Tankinis swimsuits are permitted.
- Shorts must be of proper fit (not too tight) and no shorter than longest finger when hanging at your side (Approximately mid thigh). Knit cheerleader shorts will be allowed if they meet the above requirements.
- No hip huggers that reveal skin.
- No pajama pants outside of cabin.
- No super skinny jeans, yoga pants or leggings worn alone.
Sunday Morning Attire
- Sunday service attire may include dresses, nice pants, capris or skorts.
- Dresses and skirts must be no shorter than 4” above the knee.
- Dresses may not be low cut or have spaghetti straps. Straps must be 2” wide.
- Strapless dresses even with a jacket or sweater are not allowed.
Teenage daughters are encouraged to accompany their mothers for half price. You may register online at www.camphopega.org or by returning the registration form, but please register by September 20th.
What to Bring
Bible, notebook, flashlight, linens (flat sheets) and blanket or sleeping bag, clothes for a full week*, pillow, towels, washcloth, toilet articles, sweater/jacket, one piece modest bathing suit, clothes for dress up banquet, small electric clip fan.
Optional: musical instrument, fishing pole & tackle, spending money for camp store and daily canteen.